Thank you for considering Alder Healing Center for your Colon Hydrotherapy services. Colon Hydrotherapy (also called colonic irrigation, or colon cleansing) is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine. By introducing filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This restorative process is intended to cleanse trapped impurities.
I trust you will find your time here educational and that you experience being well cared for. The method we use is a closed system which means the therapist is in the room with you the whole time. After reviewing and discussing your health history information and review how the session is going to go it is then time for us to get started. Once you are set up and ready, the water filling part of the session begins, you will experience a very gentle continuous filling and then releasing. During this time we cover any additional questions, conversations and possibly watching a couple of videos that are educational and inspiring.
What to know and be prepared for:
- No eating 1 to 2 hours before your appointment. You may maintain your normal daily activities before and after your session.
- Be sure you are sipping your water throughout the day.
- Most guests experience a sense of lightness and energy after their session; there is a small percentage that might find they are a little tired after their experience. This is all normal and natural. Everyone comes in with different goals, concerns and issues so everyone’s experiences will vary.
- Again, after you’re colonic you should be able to resume your regular activities.
Zyto Compass Scan
Everybody (and every body) is different, often making it difficult to know what supplements or wellness products are best for you. Now you can use the innovative ZYTO Compass scan to discover information specific to you. Learn More
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a light touch therapy which has a long history of development through the life and work of AT Still, WG Sutherland and John E Upledeger. A gentle hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the function of the craniosacral system, this physiological system helps protect and assist the delicate tissues of our nervous system; such as the brain, spinal cord and fine nerve fibres.
This is a therapy which enhances the body’s own healing abilities. CST in its essence involves gentle manipulations as the therapist both tests for restrictions and “listens” to the quality of the craniosacral rhythm, which the body regulates and maintains in order to feed and nurture our delicate nervous tissues. The forces used are exceedingly light and although the focus is in and around the head and spinal column, the treatment may be applied anywhere on the body.
Inlight Wellness Systems
InLight Medical LED light therapy systems are different than any other pain relief remedy you’ve tried. LED light therapy supports the body’s natural healing processes to reduce pain and inflammation. Wavelengths of multicolored light, known as polychromatic light, deliver unique benefits that our bodies can only receive from low-level light therapy.
Whether you’re looking for pain relief from a chronic pain, an injury, or want to take the best care of your body every day, InLight can support effortless wellness.
Many people with symptoms associated with the following conditions experience positive results from using LED light therapy:
- Neck pain
- Back Pain
- Leg pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle problems
- Inflammation and swelling
- Bone spurs
- Bone fractures
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis elbow
- Healing wounds
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Tight muscles
- Hair rejuvenation
Low-level light therapy offers a wealth of additional healthy benefits that support full-body wellness.
iMRS 2000 / PEMF – Mat & Accessories
The iMRS 2000® is reliable and a clinically documented form of low-intensity pulsed magnetic field therapy. It is not designed to cure any disease. Rather, it has a profoundly positive influence on all cells in the body to operate at a higher level of energy.
PEMFs work to:
• Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion.
• Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells.
• Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
• Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue.
• Relax muscles.
• PEMFs have been used extensively for decades for many conditions and medical disciplines, and results can be seen in animals as well as humans. The National Institutes of Health have made PEMFs a priority for research. In fact, many PEMF devices have already been approved by the FDA, some specifically to fuse broken bones, wound healing, pain and tissue swelling, and treat depression. Most therapeutic PEMF devices are considered safe by various standards and organizations.
Prayer Ministry Program
This ministry is biblically based, our focus is on the renewal of the mind with God’s truth and principles for the inner healing process. The program focuses primarily on “unlocking the doors of our heart” to bring healing, repentance, reconciliation, and inner transformation and will bring healing to the areas of our life where we’ve experienced or witnessed shock, trauma and/or conflict. Therapist is certified through the Elijah House School of Ministry.
Muscle Testing/Applied Kinesiology
Based on the concept of internal energy fundamental to traditional Chinese medicine, muscle testing is a noninvasive way of evaluating the body’s imbalances and assessing its needs. It involves testing the body’s responses when applying slight pressure to a large muscle, to provide information on energy blockages, the functioning of the organs, nutritional deficiencies, and food sensitivities, among other things. It can also be used to test the body’s responses to herbs and other remedies.
IN.FORM ~ “A program designed to support and create healthy gut Microbiom and more”
Every journey begins with a single step and making the decision to take back your health is a big step forward. With nearly every aspect of our environment affecting us, it’s making it increasingly harder to stay healthy. Currently 1 in 3 people are suffering from Metabolic Dysfunction and 3.5 Trillion dollars are spent globally, linked directly to the following three conditions:
- 91 Million Americans are overweight or dangerously overweight.
- 29 Million Americans suffer from unhealthy blood sugar levels, which quickly lead to other far more serious problems.
- And when it comes to matters of the heart, 71 Million Americans have high cholesterol levels.
- Unlike any other program on the market, and with the clinical proof to back it up, the IN.FORM program utilizes the untapped power of the microbiome to support healthy metabolic function. Not only will you learn healthy habits for lifelong success but you will have the expert and group support of fellow participants to walk with you every step of the way. And best of all, you can track your progress along the way with our BioTracker, which measures key biomarkers such as weight, body fat, hydration levels, lean muscle mass, bone mass and your metabolic age. Your Metabolic age is the age associated with how effectively your metabolism is functioning. It should be similar to your biological age or ideally, lower.IN.FORM is a proprietary, clinically-studied program that combines positive lifestyle changes with cutting-edge supplements and education. By supporting a healthy gut microbiome, the IN.FORM program offers a path to healthy metabolic age and function by supporting healthy body composition, weight management, and cardiovascular function all in one easy-to-follow program.There’s never been a better time to start reversing this trend and make the choice to live a healthier, happier life!
TO VIEW OUR 7 & 13 WEEK PROGRAM GO TO EVENTS PAGE
Reflexology is the practice of applying pressure to the feet, hands and head utilizing specific thumb, finger and hand techniques with or without the use of oil, cream or lotion based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with a premise that such work effects a physical change in the body.
The benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body, they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body’s equilibrium.
Reiki is the combining of universal energy with individual energy to open pathways of healing. This healing method involves placing the hands on or just above the body in order to align and bring healing energy to organs and glands. The Reiki treatment does not interfere with religious belief. Shellie is a Christian and believes it is God’s energy that works through her.
Healing Touch is an “energy therapy” that uses gentle hand techniques thought to help re-pattern the clients energy field and accelerate healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
Healing Touch is based on the belief that human beings are fields of energy that are in constant interaction with others and the environment. The goal of Healing Touch is to purposefully use the energetic interaction between the Healing Touch practitioner and the client to restore harmony to the client’s energy system.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
EFT is a simple yet remarkable healing system that reduces the stress that underlies much disease. It has proven itself successful in many scientific studies. It works on a variety of health issues, psychological problems, and performance issues, even those that have been resistant to other methods. EFT works by tapping on designated meridian points to relieve physical and cellular memory.
Meditation is a beautiful way to gain access and insight into learning and knowing who you really are; body, mind and spirit. It’s an amazing way to be enveloped in a sacred space of unconditional love and to get connected to all parts of who you are. You will learn and experience limitless expansion and growth; bringing balance and connection to yourself.
There are many ways to experience mediation. Most of our meditations are not experienced quietly; we may incorporate sound, voice, visuals, and experience scent, indoors or outside. Meditation is a wonderful way to assist you in becoming free from stress, anxiety and pain; leaving you in a place of peace, relaxation and rejuvenation.
For Pre & Post Surgery; Relaxation & Peace; Health & Healing; Provided for groups and individuals.
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of fresh cut mint, you have experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils.
Our sense of smell influences many physiological pathways including the stimulation of hormones and other metabolic processes. Aromatherapy is founded on the body’s predictable response to specific olfactory stimuli. Essential oils are widely used in aromatherapy applications. Certain essential oils, when diffused in the air, can be very stimulating while others can be calming and soothing. Beyond emotional benefits, diffusing essential oils can purify air of unwanted odors and some airborne pathogens. Low or no-heat essential oil diffusers are recommended as they do not change the chemical structure of the oil being diffused. Essential oils can also be used as cleansing and purifying additives to laundry and surface cleaners throughout the home.
Lunch-n-Learns, Health Fairs, Department Education