Thank you for considering Alder Healing Center for your Colon Hydrotherapy services. Colon Hydrotherapy (also called colonic irrigation, or colon cleansing) is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine. By introducing filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This restorative process is intended to cleanse trapped impurities.
I trust you will find your time here educational and that you experience being well cared for. The method we use is a closed system which means the therapist is in the room with you the whole time. After reviewing and discussing your health history information and review how the session is going to go it is then time for us to get started. Once you are set up and ready, the water filling part of the session begins, you will experience a very gentle continuous filling and then releasing. During this time we cover any additional questions, conversations and possibly watching a couple of videos that are educational and inspiring.
What to know and be prepared for:
- No eating 1 to 2 hours before your appointment. You may maintain your normal daily activities before and after your session.
- Be sure you are sipping your water throughout the day.
- Most guests experience a sense of lightness and energy after their session; there is a small percentage that might find they are a little tired after their experience. This is all normal and natural. Everyone comes in with different goals, concerns and issues so everyone’s experiences will vary.
- Again, after you’re colonic you should be able to resume your regular activities.
Zyto Compass Scan
Everybody (and every body) is different, often making it difficult to know what supplements or wellness products are best for you. Now you can use the innovative ZYTO Compass scan to discover information specific to you. Learn More
iMRS 2000 / PEMF – Mat & Accessories
The iMRS 2000® is reliable and a clinically documented form of low-intensity pulsed magnetic field therapy. It is not designed to cure any disease. Rather, it has a profoundly positive influence on all cells in the body to operate at a higher level of energy.
PEMFs work to:
• Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion.
• Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells.
• Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
• Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue.
• Relax muscles.
• PEMFs have been used extensively for decades for many conditions and medical disciplines, and results can be seen in animals as well as humans. The National Institutes of Health have made PEMFs a priority for research. In fact, many PEMF devices have already been approved by the FDA, some specifically to fuse broken bones, wound healing, pain and tissue swelling, and treat depression. Most therapeutic PEMF devices are considered safe by various standards and organizations.
Prayer Ministry Program
This ministry is biblically based, our focus is on the renewal of the mind with God’s truth and principles for the inner healing process. The program focuses primarily on “unlocking the doors of our heart” to bring healing, repentance, reconciliation, and inner transformation and will bring healing to the areas of our life where we’ve experienced or witnessed shock, trauma and/or conflict. Therapist is certified through the Elijah House School of Ministry.
Muscle Testing/Applied Kinesiology
Based on the concept of internal energy fundamental to traditional Chinese medicine, muscle testing is a noninvasive way of evaluating the body’s imbalances and assessing its needs. It involves testing the body’s responses when applying slight pressure to a large muscle, to provide information on energy blockages, the functioning of the organs, nutritional deficiencies, and food sensitivities, among other things. It can also be used to test the body’s responses to herbs and other remedies.
BURN FAT / BE FIT / FOR LIFE / be IN.FORM ~ Weight Management Program
IN.FORM is a different kind of weight-loss program. This 13-week program is unique, duplicable and employs the support and enthusiasm of a group setting, bringing to life all the elements of Nature’s Sunshine’s Transformational Habit of Health, beginning with weight loss and progressing to lifelong health.
IN.FORM offers a truly holistic approach to weight management and health. It includes:
- Socializing. A fun group setting allows participants of immediately tap into a powerful social network. Any change is easier with friends.
- Accountability. Weekly weigh-ins and measurements track success and assess needs.
- IN.FORM BioTracker. Measure weight, body fat, hydration levels, lean muscle mass, bone mass, metabolic age and more so clients know their body’s unique needs!
- Health Education. Share with clients the knowledge and skills they need to achieve lifelong health and wellness.
- Emotional Support. Focus on emotional factors and how to balance real life drama with clients’ health goals.
- IN.FORM Health Assessments. Develop product programs customized to your participants’ needs to help accelerate their success.
Group and individual sessions available call for details.
Forbes/2013 AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTWORTHY COMPANIES
Thai Bodywork Therapy (NEW)
Thai Bodywork is an ancient healing modality thought to be developed by Buddhist monks in Thailand over 2500 years ago. The intent is to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well being from within. It is a method using compressions and assisted stretching that takes place on a floor mat while wearing comfortable clothing. It is sometimes referred to as ‘assisted yoga.’
- Increase mobility
- Optimize circulation
- Relieve muscle & joint tension
- Reduce stress
- Increase flexibility
- Balance energy systems of the body
- Promote a feeling of wholeness
Reflexology is the practice of applying pressure to the feet, hands and head utilizing specific thumb, finger and hand techniques with or without the use of oil, cream or lotion based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with a premise that such work effects a physical change in the body.
The benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body, they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body’s equilibrium.
Reiki is the combining of universal energy with individual energy to open pathways of healing. This healing method involves placing the hands on or just above the body in order to align and bring healing energy to organs and glands. The Reiki treatment does not interfere with religious belief. Shellie is a Christian and believes it is God’s energy that works through her.
Healing Touch is an “energy therapy” that uses gentle hand techniques thought to help re-pattern the clients energy field and accelerate healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
Healing Touch is based on the belief that human beings are fields of energy that are in constant interaction with others and the environment. The goal of Healing Touch is to purposefully use the energetic interaction between the Healing Touch practitioner and the client to restore harmony to the client’s energy system.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
EFT is a simple yet remarkable healing system that reduces the stress that underlies much disease. It has proven itself successful in many scientific studies. It works on a variety of health issues, psychological problems, and performance issues, even those that have been resistant to other methods. EFT works by tapping on designated meridian points to relieve physical and cellular memory.
Meditation is a beautiful way to gain access and insight into learning and knowing who you really are; body, mind and spirit. It’s an amazing way to be enveloped in a sacred space of unconditional love and to get connected to all parts of who you are. You will learn and experience limitless expansion and growth; bringing balance and connection to yourself.
There are many ways to experience mediation. Most of our meditations are not experienced quietly; we may incorporate sound, voice, visuals, and experience scent, indoors or outside. Meditation is a wonderful way to assist you in becoming free from stress, anxiety and pain; leaving you in a place of peace, relaxation and rejuvenation.
For Pre & Post Surgery; Relaxation & Peace; Health & Healing; Provided for groups and individuals.
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of fresh cut mint, you have experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils.
Our sense of smell influences many physiological pathways including the stimulation of hormones and other metabolic processes. Aromatherapy is founded on the body’s predictable response to specific olfactory stimuli. Essential oils are widely used in aromatherapy applications. Certain essential oils, when diffused in the air, can be very stimulating while others can be calming and soothing. Beyond emotional benefits, diffusing essential oils can purify air of unwanted odors and some airborne pathogens. Low or no-heat essential oil diffusers are recommended as they do not change the chemical structure of the oil being diffused. Essential oils can also be used as cleansing and purifying additives to laundry and surface cleaners throughout the home.
Lunch-n-Learns, Health Fairs, Department Education